To pass the time my cousin posed some questions for the kids on Facebook…here are Isaac’s answers:-
1. If you won a million pounds, what would you buy?
Isaac – a house and an iPhone
2. How long does it take to get to America?
Isaac – 2 hours
3. What does mum always say to you?
Isaac – go for a shower (Mum)… Do this do that (Dad)
4. What job would you like to do when you’re big?
ISAAC – fireman
5. What is the capital of England?
Isaac – London
6. Where do babies come from?
Isaac – mummy’s tummy simple
7. At what age do you become an adult?
Isaac – 20 (no longer a teenager)
8. If you could change one rule your family has, what would it be?
Isaac – going to school
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
Isaac – invisabliliy, speed, flight
10. What would you do to save the planet?
Isaac – recycle and fair trade
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Isaac – Chocolate!
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
Isaac – £100
13. Why do you think we should be nice to other people?
Isaac – so it will be a peaceful planet
14. What does love mean to you?
Isaac – someone cares for you and is always on your side and protect you
15. What are you scared of?
Isaac – pennywise and Corona virus
16. What is so important?
Isaac – mum, dad, school, family, friends